Haircut & a Shave

OK, this time I got the haircut but not the shave. I've got a special dinner that I am hosting this evening and I wanted that clean look. There is a good possibility that there will be a shave in my near term future. The apartment is ready and as set up as need be. I still have some boxes to go through, but everything else is in it right place.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper, Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake and New York Cheesecake. Today is $3.69 shake day.

I forgot to mention yesterday that we got in a new variety of the La Tortilla: 100% Fat Free. This is a one point traditional soft tortilla.

Wacky Photo Wednesday:

Aren’t these things self cleaning?


Bad Hair Day.


Thanks for those who participated in the quiz yesterday and left a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen