30

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Peach, and Cappuccino.

Blogger Special: Give us the answer to the following trivia question and get a free small yogurt (one per person). What country signed their Constitution on this date in 1814?


It's official: I'm old. At 6:55 AM, in the midst of my sleep, I turned 30 this morning. Thankfully, I was able to celebrate it last night at the Bavarian Grill with my friends. I enjoyed having time to sit back and relax. I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who came out to watch me once again attempt to play the birthday bells. Also, a big thank you to my wife for her love and support and the excellent dinner. :)

After work, Erica and I are going to see the new Narnia movie and have a nice dinner. I'm pretty sure that I got her to agree to watch some anime with me too. I also get to open my birthday present and card. Tomorrow, I get to enjoy the coolest birthday present ever: Radiohead in Dallas! I'm really excited to see the lads again.

Other People Turning Older Today: Dennis Lee Hopper-American actor/filmmaker, William "Bill" Paxton-American actor/director, Ray Charles Leonard-American boxer, Robert "Bob" Lane Saget-American comedian/actor/filmmaker, Eithne Patricia Ní Bhraonáin a.k.a. Enya-Irish singer/songwriter, Edward James (Eddie) Lewis-American footballer, William Anthony "Tony" Parker-French professional basketball player, Craig Ferguson-Scottish-American comedian/actor/TV host/writer/drummer, Michael Trent Reznor-American musician/singer/producer front man for NIN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen