NBA's Dream Ticket

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper (Mint Flavor), and Mocha Fudge.

All non-jelly American Spoon Products are 50% off when you ask for the special.

Check back with us on Monday for the Calendar and Coupons.


The NBA had its dreams come true last night when the Boston Celtics finished off the Detroit Pistons to advance to the NBA Finals. This sets up the ideal match-up of the LA Lakers and the Boston Celtics, the 11th time that they have met in the finals. These two storied franchises will start their quest for the NBA's top prize this week. The ratings should deliver a win for the NBA as these two teams duke it out with a titanic matching of star power. I might even watch a game or two. Of course, if the Mavericks hadn't flaked out so early, I might have watched even more.

It's hard to believe that in two weeks time, I'll be out on vacation to Pensacola, Florida. There will actually be three weekends that you won't see me in the store this month. Next weekend, I'll be in Austin for the state convention. The following two weekends, I'll be on vacation. I'm pretty sure that this is the first time in my ten years of working at Sugarless delite that I have had three weekends in a month off. I'm not quite sure that I will know what to do with myself.

This weekend, I know that I will be busy. My wife and I have a dinner and show date set up for this evening. We will dine at RJ's Mexican Cuisine and then go to see the Old 97's at the House of Blues. After a meeting tomorrow for the state convention, we've got a viewing of the last movie in the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy. Three hours of all out piratical craziness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How about that Old 97's show? Man they tore the place down!!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen