Cleaned Up

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Banana, and Pecan Praline.

Cone Day! All cones are only $2.08 today (regularly $2.77) when you ask for the Cone Day special.


I was a little nervous about my trip to the dentist this morning. After the big work that I had done on my teeth two years ago, I've been pretty religious about the flossing and routine cleanings and check-ups. However, I let it slid to twice the normal length between cleanings this time.

Nevertheless, my work at home has served me well. For the forth time in a row, I've had a check-up without a cavity. :) Given my track record, this is a very good report. I'm hoping that this is a new trend. I, of course, will do my part to continue down this path. It makes my check-ups much more palatable.

Thursday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen