Not So Fast...

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Strawberry Shortcake, and Maple Nut.

Yogurt Special: Buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one per customer, no XL). Must ask for the special to receive your free yogurt.


The second of the big summer movies came out yesterday. Speed Racer is supposed to be a blockbuster, but the reviews have been somewhat tepid. Nevertheless, I have found a friend who is willing to go against the critics with me next week. If nothing else, the visuals on the big screen should be worthwhile. I don't think that I would get the same response from watching it on a TV screen. For the first time in a quite a while, a good portion of my entertainment budget will actually go to movies at the theater.

At one week away from the thirtieth birthday, I'm pretty much OK with the impending age change. It is what it is, and I can't change it short of altering my birth certificate or violating several laws of physics and biology. However, I did have one of our blog readers point out to me when they came in the store that there is one thing in America that you can do when you are 30 that you can not do before: Run for the United States Senate. Unfortunately, I missed out on this senate election cycle, but there is always next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen