Old 97's Seventh Time Around

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Banana, and Pecan Praline.

Cake slices are 50% off today. Just ask for the cake slice special and get up to 2 cake slices for half of their regular price.


In the last month, I've actually bought 6 albums. I haven't bought to many albums since I've been married, but there have been some really good ones that have come out recently. Today, one of my favorite bands releases their newest effort. The Old 97's are putting out Blame It on Gravity, and I will pick up my copy today.

We've got tickets for their show in Dallas at the House of Blues on May 31st. In the meantime, I'm sure that my wife and I will keep ourselves entertained by listening to the new album and learning the new songs. If I wasn't already set to go see Speed Racer tonight with one of my friends, I would certainly be at the CD release party down at the Granada Theater at 7 PM tonight. Outside of their music, the greatest thing about the Old 97's is that they are a Dallas band through and through. They are also a great group of guys.

If you've never seen the Old 97's live, you're missing one of the best concert experiences out there. If you haven't heard of them, check them out. I'll let you know how the new album is in a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen