A Stormy Night

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Butterscotch, Banana Macadamia Nut, and Egg Nog.

Brownie Special! Get 2 brownies, either our Fudge Nut or Low Carb version, for only 5 dollars today and save 2 dollars off their regular price. (Limit 4. Please ask for the special to receive it.)

New Products and restock items have just come in our door. We have received our restock shipment from Walden Farms today, so we now have all of our flavors that we have been out of such as the Ranch and Creamy Bacon. We also have in several new products from them: Peanut Butter spread, Chocolate flavoring packets, and Syrup flavoring packets. The new products are all zero calorie options.


I like the rain when it comes in the middle of the night. After being awoken by the clash of thunder, hearing the rain crash against the window is always a relaxing way to fall back into the sweet surrender of slumber. Unless, at the sound of the first crash of thunder, your brain begins to wonder: Did I roll up my car window? And so it was that I found myself running downstairs and out the front door at 2:30 AM to race to my car, which was parked much further away than normal, to check on the driver's side window to see if it was still cracked open.

Of the two possible outcomes, my story ends with the fortunate one of simply being soaked. The crack that I had in the window on the way home was no longer there. I ended up with a drenched body rather than a drenched auto interior. After drying off downstairs, I was able to return to bed. I actually think that I may have slept a little better because of the cool rain shower. Nevertheless, I don't plan on making a habit of it.

Puzzle Answer:

Go ahead, make my day. (Sudden Impact, 1983)
You can’t handle the truth. (A Few Good Men, 1992)
I could have been a contender. (On the Waterfront, 1954)
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. (The Godfather, 1972)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen