Green Reviews

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Caramel, Banana Macadamia Nut, and New York Cheesecake.

Attention Weight Watchers: Show your name tag from a meeting or your Weight Watchers book while you are in the store today and get a small yogurt for only $1.45.


Green Tip: For decades, Consumer Reports has delivered careful, unbiased evaluations of an amazing spectrum of consumer products. Now, a sister website provides detailed, impartial reviews of everything from appliances to cars to home and garden products-all with a special eye to environmental impact. Investigate before you buy at www.greenerchoices.org. [Brought to you by Page-a-Day calendar.]

Sometimes, after a really busy day at work, I have trouble going to sleep early in the evening. I'm usually very tired, but I am also normally wired from the activity of the day. I got home at 9:15 last night after doing a bit of shopping for groceries at Target. The Mrs. was a bit sleepy, so we talked for an hour and she headed to bed. I actually watched the news and a little bit of TV for the first time this year. I got to see a couple of political ads, caught the weather, reacquainted myself with my disdain for the local news, and rediscovered my love for PBS. However, an hour later I was ready to turn off the TV and crack open one of my books which calmed me down enough after an hour to head to bed and close out my 18 hour day.

Happy Birthday Wishes to Matthew Abram Groening. Matt Groeing is the creator of the iconic TV show called The Simpsons. He is also the creator of Futurama and the writer of the comic Life in Hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen