Overheard

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Mocha, Roasted Almond, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Peach.

Tonight, we have our buy one, get one free special on our frozen yogurt from 6 PM to 8 PM. (Limit one, no XL). Please ask for this special to receive it.

Tomorrow, we have our coke floats for only $2.99 (regularly $4.62).


Overheard by Rick yesterday at lunch:

Man #1: I'll tell you, women are weird.

Man #2: True, but why do you say that?

Man #1: Yesterday, I woke up and my wife was lying there in bed crying.

Man #2: What was she crying about?

Man #1: She said that she had just woken up from a dream in which I was having an affair with another woman.

Man #2: Really? She was crying about a dream? What'd you do?

Man #1: I asked her if the other woman was good looking.

He didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation, but I am willing to be that Man #1 found out that this was probably not the best response to have to this dream.

I've got a list of things to do today. As is often the case, they are carry overs from earlier in the week. I tend to collect things and do them all at once rather than systematically take care of them. In no particular order: Vote, take the recycling to the center, make some phone calls, pay bills, take care of some insurance stuff, do laundry, cook dinner, pick up a tray for an order at work, and fill out a rebate form. After all of this, I'm going to try and get in a little bit of gaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen