Giant Win

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Cappuccino, Peach, and Boysenberry.

Shake Day! All shakes are $3.69 today (regularly $3.93-$4.62). (Please ask for the special.)

We have received our shipment of Fior difrutta. We now have the Wild Blueberry, Fig, Peach, Strawberry, and Raspberry back in stock. Given the number of mail orders that have been coming in for this product, I can tell that this line is hard to find. With the great taste, I can see why.


Hopefully, everyone had a fun and safe Super Bowl weekend. We had a great time down in Austin celebrating Groundhog's Day. I should have a picture in a few days for you of the cake. It was fun to see so many former employees of Sugarless deLite all in one spot. The weather on Sunday was beautiful. We walked to breakfast at Threadgill's and then headed back to Arlington to watch the first half of the game.

Unfortunately, I slipped down to fifth place in the fantasy football league that I played in for the playoffs. I didn't really understand how the whole thing worked, so I think that I did alright all things considered. At least I did not come in last. Out of all the players in all the leagues on ESPN.com, I finished in the top 53%. I'll take a slightly better than average finish for a first attempt. Maybe next year I will have an improved showing.

I didn't really watch enough of the game to talk about it. I'm a little bummed about not getting to see a perfect season; however, I the game worked out for everyone I know. The more important part of the game, as everyone knows, is the commercials. For the two halves that we watched, I didn't really see any that stood out. I think that there is to much expected from advertisers when it comes to the big game. Inevitably, the expectations lead to a bit of a let down. Maybe next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen