Cool

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Peanut Butter, Juicy Raspberry and Lemon.

Cone Day! All cones are $1.85 today (regularly $2.77).

Current Winning Blogger Number Prize: $26 (Remember that you must tell us the current number to redeem the elevated amount.)

What a refreshing surprise I had this morning when I walk out of the front door to go to work, a cool breeze. It felt so good to be below 70 even if it was just for the early part of the day. I know that it will get warm again, but this is the first cool start to the day that promises more to come. Fall is right around the corner and it makes my heart sing. I love the cooler weather. Heck, I love downright cold weather, but I settle for the cooler weather that we get around here.

Well, the US women's team escaped with a tie yesterday against North Korea in a match that settled at 2-2. Fortunately, everyone except for Germany finished off with a tie yesterday. All of Group B recorded only one point for their first match, so the US team still has a great shot at moving forward with a couple of victories.


Today's Winning Blogger Number: 42


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen