Good Report

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Devil's Food Cake, Chocolate Banana, Boysenberry, and Candy Cane.

Today, you can ship to any of the lower 48 states (UPS ground only) for $6.99. Come into the store and pick out your items, then let us ship for you.

No one claimed the prize on Saturday, so the winning number is worth 12 dollars today. (Remember that you must tell us the current number to redeem the elevated amount.)

Yesterday was the first day of Fall, but it seems as if the weather is convinced that it needs to force penitence upon us for the relatively easy summer that we have had. The next week's worth of weather will see us stay at the low 90's. Maybe by October we will get our first stretch of cooler weather. It not that the weather we have now is horrible. Nevertheless, I am ready for a permanent cool breeze.

I awoke early this morning to go to a dentist appointment. Upon arrival, I found out that my appointment was for tomorrow. :( Fortunately, the nice people at Monarch Dental were able to fit me into a slot and have me out the door before work. I don't think that I will ever be a big fan of the dentist or doctors in general; however, I am getting used to going every 4 to 5 months. It is not as bad as it used to be. The fact that my last three check-ups have been all positive helps. Hooray daily flossing! Of course, now that my teeth are cavity free and properly tended, the doctor has moved on to the next step of wanting to remove my wisdom teeth. We'll see.

There is a bit of a shake up in my college poll this week. Unfortunately, I saw a couple of my teams take there first loss of the season. While they move down, others move up the ranks. My 25. (I refused to rank Michigan.)

Congratulations to the Cowboys and Packers for their 3-0 starts. Tomorrow is Halo Day!


Today's Winning Blogger Number: 127


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen