Cubs Win

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Maple Nut, Boysenberry, and Vanilla Malt.

Tonight, we have our yogurt buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one, excludes XL).

Tomorrow, we have our coke floats on sale for $2.99 (regularly $4.62).

We got in a few new products yesterday that are now out on our shelves. We got in Judy's Peanut Brittle and several different 4 oz round brittles made with nuts and popcorn or nuts and coconuts (low carb).

The winning number is worth 22 dollars today. (Remember that you must tell us the current number to redeem the elevated amount.)

One of the great perks of working in a bakery: hot oatmeal raisin cookies right out of the oven with vanilla frozen yogurt on top...Mmmmmm. I don't endulge often, but it sure did make a good breakfast dessert this morning.

I was at Restaurant Depot the other day picking up some items for the store. When I left, I noticed that there were three carts just sitting in the parking lot. I notice this a lot when I'm out at stores. Often, the carts are within 20 feet of a proper cart depository. In the case of my trip to Restaurant Depot, all of the carts were less than 50 feet of the cart collection center. I took two extra minutes to collect the carts and take them up the ramp to deposit them at the door which earned me a thank you and a warm smile from the cart collection man.

I always wonder when I see things like this if it has always been that way. Were we always so lazy, so expectant that other people would do the work, or so uncaring about what might happen after we leave the area that we just leave big metal carts lying around. I always like to take care of my own cart or mess. I think that by doing the little things, like moving carts out of the parking lots when we are done with them, we make the world a little bit better. Sometimes the little things don't seem like much. Nevertheless, they sure do add up quickly to change the shape of things around us.

Saturday Distraction: All the Smarts Quiz (Not hard, but tricky.)

I got a 9 out of 10. I should have gotten 10 out of 10. But it's tricky.


Today's Winning Blogger Number: 35


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen