25 Days til Opening Day

Sugarless deLite has its share of baseball fanatics. There is no room for waffling on this subject. I was raised on the New York Mets because my grandmother loved them and taught me everything I knew about baseball until I married the real fanatic. My other half, who is the BIGGEST baseball lover of all time, is an Atlanta Braves fan. It is kind of like a democrat and republican being married to each other.I challenge anyone to come close to my husband's loyalty. He lives and dies by the Braves. You do not want to be at work when the Braves lose. Then there is our manager who loves the St. Louis Cardinals and the NY Yankees. Those are the 2 teams my husband and I love to hate.

When our manager returns from his blissful honeymoon, we are headed to spring training at Cracker Jack Field in Kissimee, Fl. to watch the Braves at spring training.

Back to business. The special today is our Parfaits at $2.99, regularly $3.69. Only 3 Weight Watcher points and they come in Cappuccino, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Key Lime.

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Pecan, German Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Malt and White Chocolate Raspberry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen