Thursday-Not a Word from The Honeymooners....Hmmm

Today is bagel, pita, and English muffin day. We are expecting their arrival within the next few hours.

Also, the website is has been updated in the past few days with new items.There are two new lines of cakes, muffins,and bakery mixes that are being added this week. Some have already been added. Dixie Carb Counters and Bernard Food Cake Mixes. They should all be up by the end of the weekend.

Additionally, the Easter category on the website is filling up with choices for that special someone who is looking for sugar free or low carb. We have chocolate eggs, jelly beans, and jordan almonds.

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Pecan, German Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Malt and White Chocolate Raspberry.

The honeymooners must be really having a great time.
I can't say I'm surprised that the manager has not surfaced, sent a postcard, or called. I guess he is otherwise occupied.

Personally, I have an appointment with Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Goofy and Donald next weekend I have a stadium seat at Spring training that is calling my name and look forward to watching Chipper Jones and my all time favorite, John Smoltz play ball. Smoltz is so cute that even a Mets fan like me can't resist his charm.

Comments

Steph said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen