Two To Go

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Chocolate Banana, Orange Vanilla and Very Berry.

Today is Teacher Day! Show your ID and get a small yogurt for 99 cents.

Last night was a bit of a blur as I attempted to run my final errands. I've got most of them completed now with a few minor ones to go. After getting a late bite to eat, I got started on my big project for the evening which was putting together the new bed from IKEA. 4 hours later, there stood a thing of beauty.

In retrospect, having the second person that the instructions had shown would have been nice. However, I can honestly say that I built it all by myself. Well, I guess I had a little help from the Swedish design team and the 31 underpaid workers in China who put together the pre-fab units. But, I sticking to stance that I a least put it together.

With the mattress delivered this morning, the bedroom is almost complete and looking good. I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. This is a very good thing since I've got two nights left to finish the set up and cleaning. I'm pretty sure that I can do it.

March Calendar: Click to Enlarge



Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.-Samuel Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen