Bracketology

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Roasted Almond, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Peach and Raspberry Cheesecake.

Today is Shake Day! All shakes are $3.69 (regularly 43.93-$4.62) all day long. Try some great combinations today like a Chocolate Peanut Butter and Caramel shake or a Roasted Almond and Kahlua shake.

So the brackets are up here at work once again as the field of 64 is set to start playing this weekend when March Madness begins on CBS. This is easily one of my favorite sporting events of the year. I love college basketball. Really, I love the second season of college basketball. The tournament is so unpredictable that it never really matters the level of expertise that you have because luck is such a big part of it. I predict that I will once again lose the bracket by one or two games but it will be fun following the games.

This is one area that I will say my wife might have an advantage over some other married women. While I like sports a lot, it is rare that I ever sit down and veg out at the TV. If anything, I like the chance to catch the highlights on ESPN during the evening. I follow sports, but I like to think that I don't take it overboard. (Maybe a little bit on baseball.) Thankfully, my wife is supportive of my small level of sports insanity.

Wednesday Comic:



Alright, I rarely go back and update an entry late in the day; however, today I have had a chance to read some of my friends blogs that I have missed over the last few weeks and one of them had a really cool map of the US that you can use to mark the states that you have visited. In keeping with her rules of engagement, I have only marked the states that I have truly visited (discounted states that have been driven through).


Note: Kentucky and Iowa are both maybes...I would have to check with the parental units for these and a few others.


Thanks to SerenitySprings for the cool find.

Comments

Steph said…
OMG! That comic is hilarious. At Disney World there are some serious fearless seagulls. They will come and grab things right out of yours hands a mouth!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen