We Are the Champions :/

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Butterscotch, Peach and Very Berry.

Today is Cone Day! All cones are on sale for $1.85 (regularly $2.72) all day long.

Because of the holiday, the bagel shipment will arrive tomorrow.

Joey Chestnut is now the champion of Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest. He beat Takeru Kobayashi, the champion of six years running, and brought the belt back to the U.S.A. I've never been prouder of my nation that I was when I heard that an American has been credited with the all time record for hot dog consumption (66) in twelve minutes. Of course, I was also greatly sickened.

Hopefully, the rain held off for most people yesterday so that the fireworks could be enjoyed. The summer vacation season is full swing now. I know that one of our readers got to participate in their first Forth of July in England. I'd be interested to see what coverage this American holiday gets over in the former motherland.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you forgot to mention the calories consumed by that guy. I think it was 12,610... about the equivalent of a normal healthy american's full week of calorie consumption.

ew.

-erica
DD said…
(RE: hot dog "champion"... gross! How can they even treat this like a sport?)

Also,

Would you mind posting the nutrition info and ingredients for your yogurt?

Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen