Triple 7's

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Butterscotch, Orange Vanilla, Angel Food Cake.

Today, we have our yogurt buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one, no XL).

For the last week and a half, my wife and I have been house/animal sitting in Allen for my sister and brother-in-law. I’m glad to say that they are on their way home today and that we will once again be back in our own home. It’s nice to get away and take a break, but it’s also nice to come back and sleep in your own bed and be surrounded by your own things.

Today is July 7, 2007 and is one of the most popular choices in years for a wedding date. (Oddly enough, June 6, 2006 was not as popular.) I can't help but think that part of this excitement over the date is the fact that there is absolutely no excuse for forgetting an anniversary. The funniest part of the linked article for me was the explanation of the superstitious because, while I am not overboard, I am a little bit superstitious about numbers myself.

Saturday Distraction: What Does Your Latte Say About You?

What Your Latte Says About You

You are easygoing and pretty simple to please. You don't put up a fuss... ever.

You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You have a healthy relationship with caffeine. You're definitely not dependent on it.

You are a child at heart, and you don't ever miss the opportunity to do something playful.

You are sophisticated and daring, but you are never snobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen