The Magic Continues

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Peanut Butter, Lemon, Vanilla Malt.

Today, you can ship to any of the lower 48 states (UPS ground only) for $6.99. Come into the store and pick out your items, then let us ship for you.

We've now had several people order some of our new T-Shirts. I look forward to seeing them in the store. The coupons codes that were listed last week were supposed to expire yesterday; however, they may still work for a day or two. The only other code that I could currently find out there is this one:

COUPONTEE: 10 dollars off of a 50 dollar purchase.

I'll continue to check for more over the next few weeks and post them here when I find them.

I saw Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix last night. It is amazing to me that five films into the series, there is not a bad one yet. I do think that this one is possibly the weakest of the five so far, but it is a toss up between this and the fourth installment. My wife astutely pointed out this one is a bridge piece. While each of the other films stand alone, this one is clearly the start of the end. Additionally, this film seems a bit rushed.

It may very well prove to be a better film in retrospect after the final two have been released. As it stands, despite the two previous comments, I thought it is quite an enjoyable film. The tone was definitely darker this time around and you get introduced to a host of new characters. The character development is rather nicely done as well and is one of the strengths of the movie as well as the series. Film Review Rating: B+

(P.S. I haven't read the books and do not wish to know what happens when the seventh one is released this week. I plan on reading them after I have finished all seven movies.)

We went to Trinity Hall after the movie and played trivia with our friends. If we had left after the first two rounds, Dumbledore's Army would have finished in first place; however, as the night continued, our magic waned and we ended up towards the bottom of the heap. But it's fun to find out that you know so little about Hawaii and Famous Nicknames.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen