Ouch!

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Cappuccino, New York Cheesecake and Lemon.

Today is Teacher Day. Show us your ID and get a small yogurt for only 99 cents (limit one per person).

Sometimes I wish that my predictions weren't as accurate as they often are. I was bested 3 out of 4 games. The first game was horrible as I tried to work off my eight years of rust. I avoided a skunk by virtue of my one point scored. The second game went a little better with some nice rallies amounting to a loss at 15-9. By the third game I had rediscovered my serve and was able to win 15-8. Though I was up in the final game 13-8, Rick managed to come back in a strong fashion and win out 15-13. If I can only get my backhand to return, I might provide a better match.

On the upside, Stacey was able to take a great photo:

Who knew that Rick had ups like that?


Needless to say, the soreness was prevalent this morning. Whenever you workout in a different manner, you sure to be sore the next day. My average workout does not consist of flying into walls at full speed or diving onto hard wood floors, but I have a really hard time of playing without giving 100%.

Wednesday Comic: (click to enlarge)

I hope this blog is slightly more entertaining than Rats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen