Misery Loves Company

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Brickle, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Malt and Very Berry.

Tonight, our yogurt is buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one, excludes XL).

One thing that I failed to mention about my weekend was the Saturday night event. One of my friends, who happens to be proud alumna of Sugarless deLite, had her birthday party. The event was a surprise midnight skate party with a 70's/80's theme. I remember that all of us seemed to have a wonderful time. I was, however, happy to read in the emails yesterday that I was not the only one who was still suffering from the event.

It seems that the scraps and bruises that you collect as a youth out on the rink are a little different when you collect them in your late 20's and early 30's. One look at my ankle would well prove this point. With all of the falls, it was still fun to relive a part of our youth even if it was just to serve as a poignant reminder of how much older we really are.

Thanks for the participation on the quiz yesterday. It seems like there are a lot of Annie Halls out there.

Wednesday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

SerenitySprings said…
Haha. I can't wait to see David's face when Jack gets all into that Emo music and compares it to Rush or Yes or some other of those prog-rock bands. It's going to be AWESOME!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen