Congrats!

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Pistachio, Roasted Almond and Peach.

Today, all JJ Pearce and Trinity Christian Academy students can get a free small yogurt by showing their student ID.

Congratulations to the graduating Class of 2007 at Trinity Christian Academy.

The bagels, pita and English Muffins have NOT been delivered. UPS dropped the ball. They will be delivered tomorrow and we do still have a good selection available in the freezer.

It's official...I'm one year older today and only one year away from 30. That seems like a much bigger number when I type it out. The good news is that, while I am the old man with my fraternity brothers, I am still one of the young ones with my other group of friends. I get to sit through the gauntlet of 30th birthdays this year and smile.

As for what one does on a 29th birthday, I've chosen to sit back and enjoy a meal at the Bavarian Grill in Plano with my friends. If there is one restaurant in the Dallas area that I enjoy more than any other, it would be this one. I have been a faithful patron for 11 years now. In many ways, it is my own personal cheers. Once again, I will attempt to play the bells.

Thursday Motivator:

Victory becomes, to some degree, a state of mind. Knowing ourselves superior to the anxieties, troubles, and worries which obsess us, we are superior to them.-Basil King

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen