Clean Bill

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Butterscotch, Orange Vanilla and Pina Colada.

Today is Cone Day! All cones are only $1.85 today (regularly $2.77).

This morning I had the second of my tri-annual teeth cleanings. I have never hid my dislike of the doctor's office or dentist chair, but I have come to see them as a necessary evil. I got a clean bill of health for the second time in a row and a little bit of praise from the hygienist as well. It is good to see that my religious devotion to flossing has paid dividends.

That being said, I still get a little nervous when I know that I have an appointment. Although I know longer feel like I am cramming for a test when I am brushing and flossing the night before, I do have those little thoughts. The ones that say, "What if this isn't enough?" So I inevitably end up staying up late with nervous energy and general unrest. However, all of this restlessness usually translates to a wonderful nights sleep the following evening so I am looking forward to hitting the pillow tonight and sleeping the night away with clean teeth. :)

Quiz Day: Are You Stupid?

You Are Not Stupid

You got 10/10 questions right!
While acing this quiz doesn't prove you're a genius, you're at least pretty darn smart.
A proud product of American education.


Let us know how smart you are by leaving a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen