Don't Forget Mom

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Strawberry Shortcake, New York Cheesecake and Lemon.

Tonight, our yogurt is buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one, excludes XL).

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. We are open from 12 PM to 6 PM for any last minute shopping needs.

The thing that strikes me most about the Dallas Mavericks not being in the playoffs is that I just don't care about the NBA playoffs without them in it. I guess that is really the judge of weather you like a sport or not. Baseball is a sport that I will follow all the way through the playoffs without on of my teams in contention. To be sure, the playoffs are better for me when the Cardinals or Yankees are in it; however, I'm still going to enjoy the game.

I heard the playoff scores today on the way into work for the NBA and I was truly hard pressed to care. On one hand, I would like to see Golden State get past the second round so that it would make Dallas' exit look a little bit better. On the other hand, I don't really care about Golden State or Utah. I like both San Antonio and Phoenix Suns so I can't cheer for one or the other and there is not a team in the east that I care about in the least. I'm a little let down by the whole thing because I, like most of Dallas, thought that we had a great shot at it this year. I guess the upside is that y'all don't have to read updates everyday.

Thankfully, there are plenty of other things going on to keep us busy and blog about. This weekend is Mother's Day. We had dinner with my wife's parents on Thursday night. Since my parents are in Atlanta, we are free on Sunday. We're looking forward to a lazy afternoon and a movie viewing in the evening with our friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen