Neptune Planet

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Butterscotch, Orange Vanilla and Pina Colada.

Today is Teacher Day! All teachers can show their ID to receive a small yogurt for only 99 cents. It's just another way that we like to say thank you to one of our greatest resources.

The Cowboys and the Dallas/Fort Worth area scored a major win yesterday in securing the 2011 Super Bowl for the new Cowboy's Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Of course, the Super Bowl is a huge deal economically for the area with one week revenue of 300 to 400 million, but it's also a big deal for national and worldwide exposure. It should be a pretty interesting event and it might just be the beginning of more high profile events at Jerry World.

So now that the Cowboys have won the bid, there is only a couple of things that I know that I need to do to make this a successful Super Bowl for me. The first is to save up 2000 to 4000 dollars over the next two years. The second is to win the ticket lottery to actually purchase tickets at the face value that is currently projected to be 900 dollars. I'm not greedy. I just want two. Although, I would take four tickets if I could get them.

Yes, I want tickets to the Super Bowl. I am not ashamed to admit this fact or the fact that if I were to get said tickets at face value, that I would sell them for two to three times that amount. Say hello to a down payment on a car or a firm start to a college fund. There is no other event that has the type of return on investment that the Super Bowl does. Besides, if you go to the game, you would miss all of the commercials and that is what the Super Bowl is really all about after all.

On a side note, I would like to bid a fond farewell to Veronica Mars. The series finally was last night and apparently caused quiet the uproar. I haven't watched season three yet, and we just started going through season two last night, but I do know that for the 30 or so episodes that I have seen, this is one of the best shows to appear on television in the last 20 years. Working under the assumption that the show remains canceled: Thanks for the greatness Veronica Mars!

Wednesday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen