Game On

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Cappuccino, White Chocolate Mousse and Boysenberry.

Today is Cone Day! All day long, we have our cones on sale for $1.85 (regularly $2.72).

Do you ever have those evenings that you both dread and look forward to at the same time? I've got one tonight. Rick and I are going to square off on the racquetball court for a friendly game. The last time that I played racquetball was sometime during my junior year in college which would sadly put the time at about 8 years. Thankfully, I kept all of my equipment, but I am sure that I've managed to loose most of my meager skills.

Because Rick and I are both competitive people, I think it will make for an interesting match. Before the match, I am going to try to brush up on the rules. I've also have to make sure that I stretch even thought I know already that I will be sore tomorrow. Anytime you move and twist around in different ways than you’re used to, you’re asking for a little bit of soreness.

Quiz Day: How Does Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Rate?

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 84%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High

You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with whom you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!

Comments

SerenitySprings said…
***Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 70%***


Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is High

You have a great understanding of who you are, and your place in the world.
You know what path you're on. And you are excited about your future.
You're always deepening your inner knowledge and introspection. And enjoying it every step of the way.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen