What, me worry?

If I ever put a lot of energy into the first week of baseball, then I would be exhausted. The Rangers are horrible, the Yankees not much better, the Braves have a losing record, and the Cardinals are mediocre at best. The glory of a 162 game season is that great teams tend to prevail in the end. My fearless prediction for division winners:

NL East: Braves
NL Central: Cardinals
NL West: Los Angeles
Wild Card: Mets

AL East: Yankees
AL Central: Cleveland
AL West: A's
Wildcard: White Sox

So if you’re a fan of a team that is not doing well right now, relax. You still have 155 games to go, and a bunch of things can happen in 155 games. At least that's what I'm telling myself right now.

Today's yogurt flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Caramel, Marshmallow and Blueberry Cheesecake. BEST SHAKE EVER: Kahlua Mudslide with 50% swirl of Chocolate & Vanilla and 50% of Caramel. Get it while you can.

The article today deals with some interesting research about a possible cause of obesity in some cases. Don't let the technical jargon scare you away from reading it. This is a very good article and a nice website as well.

If you have any articles that you think would work well for our site, then please let us know in the comments section. If you have a question that you would like answered about general health or dietary lifestyles, then ask us and we will try and answer it for you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow. This is a great site. I can't believe German Choc Cake is in!! I will have to make a trip out there and stock up! Keep up the good work! Luke picked up my form for me by the way. Thanx

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen