Big Dud in Big D

Ok. I know it's not Monday, but I have to have a sports rant. The Dallas Stars are a sorry excuse for a hockey team. If any one wants to argue with me, then go ahead and try. This is the number 2 team during the regular season and they can't even buy a win against a number 7 seed. If I had any vested interest in hockey as a sport, I would be furious. Instead, I am simply embarrassed that this team wears Dallas on their jersey.

On the flip side, the Mavericks are doing what a great team should do. They are dominating their series. I hope this is a long, solid playoff run. This team is fun to watch and has a winning attitude. Thank you for wearing Dallas on your jersey.

I feel much better now. Today is of course bagel day. We have received our shipment of bagels, pitas and English Muffins. The craziness has begun! If you're a Weight Watcher, don't forget all of our other great items, over 100 of them, like salad dressings, fruit spreads, coffee syrups, Chocolites, pasta and yogurt.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Butter Pecan, Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake. Tonight from 6 PM to 8 PM, the yogurt is buy one get, get one free (limit one, exclude XL).

Today’s poll might be considered market research by some; however, I assure you that it is but curiosity on my part. I often marvel at how certain people will react to particular sweets in the store ranging form a look of scorn and disdain to sheer ecstasy. Here is your chance to sound off and make your voice heard. Let us know what Your Favorite Type of Sweets Are? Last weeks results are that most people prefer onions sometimes (like in casserole or stir-fry). Thanks for voting.

Lastly that brings us to the random link of the day. This is one of my old time favorites. It has helped me save and spend a whole lot of money over the years. If you're not a fan of Anime, then you might want to skip it. If you like or are interested in finding out more about it, then check it out.

Comments

SerenitySprings said…
I voted for chocolates.e
Anonymous said…
I vote pastries!

-Bar

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen