Holly is number one!

Thanks to the people who are taking their time to post comments to the blog. Currently, Holly has the lead in posted comments with 3. We enjoy getting a chance to see what you think about the blog and its contents. If you have any suggestions, please email them to info@sugarlessdelite.com.

Congratulations to the Gator nation and their 2006 National Champion NCAA men's basket team. Who knew that they were dropping their football program in favor of basketball?

The yogurt flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Devils Food Cake, Cappuccino, Orange Vanilla and New York Cheesecake.

Now for the fun part: Quiz Day! Here's a new one for you. It's a little different from our last quiz offering, it's time to find out How Much You Know About 80's Music.




I Scored 75% Correct


I am an 80s expert
I never confuse New Order with the Pet Shop Boys
I know which classical musician Falco rocked
When it comes to 80s music, I Just Can't Get Enough!


Good luck. This one's a doozy. See you tomorrow with Wacky Photo Wednesday.

Comments

Steph said…
You Scored 40% Correct


You know some 80s stuff
Like that Paula Abdul was a star back then
But you're not sure who Suzie Q was
And you don't know what Samantha Fox was really famous for!

I consider this pretty good considering I was born in 86..Then again I guessed on 97% of them...
SerenitySprings said…
I was only 35% correct and got the same response as Steph. But I DOOOO know what Samantha Fox was famous for! I've SEEEEEEN the Gunthar video! She crawls a lot, right? :P

Anyway, that Chocolate Decadence yogurt is *seriously* enticing me right now. I'm thinking about heading over there to get some. Right now. Literally. Only then I'll lose my parking spot. Hmmm...decisions, decisions... WWKD?*

*(What would Kirika do?)

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen