Crazy 8

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Devil's Food Cake, White Chocolate Mousse, and Orange Vanilla.

Chocolite Bars: Buy three cases (48 bars) and get a free 15 dollar yogurt gift card.

Tomorrow: Coke Float Day! All coke floats are $2.99 (regularly $4.62).

We finally got in our shipment of Dixie Dinner yesterday. We are now restocked on some of the favorites like the Skinni Spaghetti, Granola, Muffin Mixes, Corn Bread Mix, and Baking Mix.

Eight days left to order for Thanksgiving. Stop on by or call us at 972.644.2000 to place your order.




Well, the holiday time is certainly upon us at the store. A couple of days ago at dinner, Erica turned to me and said that I had the holiday look. I would guess that the look translates to a half crazed unable to shut down look. During this stretch of the year, I tend to revert back to my insomniac ways of old. Additionally, I develop a bizarre taste for fast-food.

I'm sure that this has something to do with the added stress of the season. Amazingly, a time that is supposed to be about love and peace with family and friends is typically the most stressful time of the year. Add to that the retail job, and the stress levels rise which translates to the inability to simply sleep.

On this front, however, I do think that the next Boot Camp session will help out tremendously. The early morning start time combined with the hard exercise program should help run off some of my nervous energy. But with only a few days left until the big day before Thanksgiving, I'll have a lot of that energy to burn.

Congratulations to Thi Tran & Nguyen Tran who got married today. Nguyen is one of my old friends from college. May your lives be blessed with happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen