Been There, Got the T-Shirt

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Butter Pecan, Strawberry Shortcake, and Orange Vanilla.

Yogurt Special from 6 PM to 8 PM. Buy one yogurt, get one free (excludes XL).

Consider this your two week notice on Thanksgiving. While we technically have 15 days left until the ordering deadline, I won't be able to blog it tomorrow. Don't for get to order your pies, cheesecakes, or pumpkin breads. You can stop in and place an order or call us at 972.644.2000.




I almost didn't wake up today for the workout session. When I hit my alarm, I must have hit the off button. Thankfully, I was anticipating the snooze cycle. I waited a bit and then checked the time. I ended up getting to Prestonwood at 7:55 AM. Still early, but I didn't get in my 10 minute stretch and warm-up session.

I figured this would hurt me a little in the PFT. To my surprise, however, we did not have the PFT today. Instead, we had a wonderful workout session of pain. I was looking forward to comparing my times and scores, but I'll have to save that for the next round in a few weeks. The upside is that I've got more time to prepare.

The bonus for finishing the first semester of boot camp is a T-shirt. At the end of the session, all of the newbies went up to the front of the class to get their T-shirt. I went and got mine and proudly wore it home. I guess if there wasn't going to be a PFT, a T-shirt is a good secondary. Besides, I actually feel like I've done some work for this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen