Black Friday Specials

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Marshmallow, Pumpkin, Candy Cane, and Egg Nog.

Free small yogurt when you purchase an additional 25 dollars worth of merchandise and ask for the special.

Bonus: Oops, we baked too much. While we did extremely well this year, we did bake a few pies too many. We got a sale that will run from today until the end of Sunday while supplies last. All pumpkin, cherry, chocolate creme, and coconut creme pies are on sell for only $14.99.


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Erica and I had an excellent time in Arlington at a wonderful family linner. Thankfully, the Cowboys also managed a pretty good performance in their victory over the Seahawks, and the Longhorns dominated the Aggies in a rivalry that normally proves to be a little dangerous.

Black Friday is here. If you didn't get up this morning before the crack of dawn, you're probably one of the smart ones. I'm not, so I did. A very successful shopping trip was had at Target this morning. While most of the ads for black Friday did little for me this year, the ad for Target did have one fantastic item that drew me, and my wife because she loves me, out of bed this morning. Behold:



This thing is over 1'x 2' feet when completed. Flat out awesome. This is the kiddie version of the original that was about 50% larger. Kuddos to the people at Target for their organization and management. Good luck for the rest of the day. Thanks for having my Christmas present to myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen