Mallrats

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Angel Food Cake.

Today, we have 50% off the lowest marked price on all sale rack items. (The sale rack is located on the lowest two shelves of the white wire frame rack in the middle of the store.)

Tomorrow, we have our coke float special. Coke floats are $2.99 all day long (regularly $4.62).


I am now the proud owner of a new dress belt and a new pair of warm slippers. We went to the mall last night to return a couple of Christmas presents, and I used the credit to get a much needed new belt for Sundays. I think that I am going to save it for dress occasions and continue to use my ratty two-year-old belt for the daily wear. The slippers were just a nice warm shoe for what I hope are cooler days ahead. The only downside is that I've got to find a way to spend the remainder of the credit at some point and time in the future.

If I could transfer it to Auntie Anne's pretzel cash, then I would be happy. Of course, a trip to Auntie Anne's was the final stop at the mall. I had intended to use my buy one, get one free coupon. However, they had a deal that trumped the coupon. Two free pretzels with the purchase of an at home pretzel kit which was $9.95. So, I guess our Sunday school class will get pretzels in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I got a scrumptious pretzel for dessert and one for breakfast. Best breakfast ever!

Insert your own caption.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen