Figure It Out

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Pecan Praline, Juicy Raspberry, and Strawberry Shortcake.

Shipping Monday! Ship anywhere in the lower 48 states for only $6.99. Come into the store today and place an order to be shipped, and we will lower the shipping rate to $6.99.

Great news for Fior difrutta fans (fruit preserves)! We will get in an order on Friday of this week or Monday of next week with the Fig preserves. After a crop failure last year, they temporarily stopped the production of this wonderful tasting product. But, the new crop has been harvested. The new jars are on their way here from Italy.

One note about this upcoming Sunday: We will be open from 12 PM to 4 PM during the day of the big game.


In our Sunday school class yesterday, the topic of the Super Bowl came up as we were waiting for class to start. It seems that I was one of the only ones in there who was rooting for the New England Patriots. I'm not quite sure way so many people dislike the Patriots. I get the whole spy gate thing. I get not liking the coach, but having a lot of respect for what he has been able to do. I guess jealousy explains not liking Tom Brady.

Personally, I'm looking for the Patriots to win for several reasons. First, I really dislike the Giants. I especially dislike the fact that they went through my two favorite NFC teams (Cowboys and Packers) to get to the Super Bowl. Second, I would like to not have to hear about the 1972 Dolphins any more. I think that they are over hyped. Lastly, I like that in a day and age when dynasties aren't supposed to happen in the NFL because of all of the parity, the Patriots have been able to toss all of that out the window. While I wish it was the Cowboys, I'll take a Patriots win and be happy.

Puzzler:

Rearrange the books so adjacent book titles never contain the same letter. Make the leftmost number as low as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen