Book Worm Part I

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Coffee Royale, Marshmallow, and Boysenberry.

Health Club Day! Show us your membership card to a health club or community center and get a small yogurt for only 99 cents. (Limit one per customer.)


I just finished the first two books of the Ender series by Orson Scott Card. This is a series that I was first introduced to in a class in college called American Science Fiction. After reading one of Card's other series, I was interested in giving his most critically acclaimed works another go. I'm glad that I am getting a chance to go back through the books now. If you are a fan of science fiction or just a fan of reading in general, then I would definitely recommend picking up a copy of Ender's Game or The Speaker for the Dead.

About a month ago, one of my friends mentioned a reading list challenge. While I meant to get to it in the first week of the month, I didn't. So, I will put forth my list on the last day of this month. Twelve books in twelve months that I have never read or completely finished. I've got a couple that I have never finished on the list and a few new ones that I am looking forward to going through. Also, I put a couple of classics that I have long avoided. Looks like I am going to need to get a library card.

Puzzler Answer: 2,1,4,6,3,5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen