T Minus 10

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Toffee Nut, Egg Nog and Very Berry.

Today is Cone Day, because we love our customers. Come in and get a cone for $1.85 all day long.

We received a shipment of the Fiordifrutta organic jams and spreads in today. We are now restocked on the Apricot, Blackberry, Black Current and the Seville orange. These are some of the best tasting jams and spreads that you will ever have and are perfect for diabetics and Weight Watcher's®.

So, I've got 10 days left of the single life. The fun part about it is that I am now in the mists of cleaning out the apartment and rearranging to transform the place from my apartment to our new home. The best part about this process is that I am coming across things that have been boxed up for a long time.

Last night I found my tax information from the 2005 year. I have been looking for this for over a week now and it was in a folder that I had checked at least two other times. I am very happy because I can now finish my filing for 2006 and get my return on its way. :) I also came across the warranty on my 32" TV, which is nice since I am getting ready to sell it and wanted to have the warranty available for the buyer. (I also found some pretty funny photos from high school and college.)

Wednesday Comic:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen