26 Red

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Caramel Fudge, Butter Pecan, Blueberry Cheesecake and Lemon.

Today is $6.99 shipping Monday. Come into the store and let us ship our products for you to any of the lower 48 states for only $6.99 as long as it fits in a 16x16x16 box. With Valentines coming up, this is a great time to take advantage of this offer.

The Groundhog's Day party provided a wonderful time this weekend and had, I believe, the best cake out of the 11 years. If I can get a photo of it, I will post it for some of you who are wondering what a groundhog cake looks like. Kudos to Jeff and the Austin crew for continuing the tradition. It was great seeing some old friends and we got to have an excellent breakfast at Threadgills in the morning. :)-Thanks Dani.

On the way home, as is becoming our tradition, Erica and I stopped at an Outlet Mall in Round Rock where we had a most successful shopping experience as the bridesmaids now all have shoes to match their dresses (one more piece finished). Also, I was able to find a pair of Eddie Bauer jeans that fit (33x34 vs the 35x34 that I currently wear) and bought them for $10.26.

As we walked in to Journey's, I was reminiscing about how I used to love Airwalk tennis shoes to which Erica responded that she did not believe they were made anymore. For the record, they are still produced. Nevertheless, there are lots of things that I used to be able to walk into stores and get that can't be found anymore. I used to love skate brands like 26 Red and Stussey. I guess that is part of the fun of growing up...looking back and laughing. But, I was very happy to find out that Airwalk is still in business. Yes, they are that comfortable...and yes, I did own a pair of blue suede shoes from them when I was in high school. Hooray for mid-90's fashion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen