7th Heaven

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Toffee Nut, Orange Vanilla and Very Berry.

Today, you can get a free small yogurt by telling us the secret word: Sudoku

Last night as I was waiting for my oil change, tire rotation and alignment, I read through a couple of days worth of business pages and Friday's Quick (The Dallas Morning News mini paper). At the back of the Quick, they have the mind games. Since the options were Boggle, the crossword or the Sudoku puzzle, I went with my strength and ran away from the spelling. It was the first time that I have been able to sit down and focus on a Sudoku puzzle.

I was felling quite proud of myself as I neared the completion of the puzzle. The feeling of pride lasted for about 2 and 1/2 seconds. I soon noticed that I had repeating eights twice. It was at that time that they finished my car so I put it down and went about my business. Mark my word, I will finish the puzzle.

Saturday Distraction: What Do Your Hands Say About You?

What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.

Brainy and intelligent, you are intellectual to the point of being incomprehensible.

Your emotions tend to be relaxed and uncomplicated. You don't read too much into things.


(We've got one week left until our wedding. Everything seems to be going along nicely.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen