07 February 2007

24/7 World?

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Butter Pecan, New York Cheesecake and Lemon.

Today is Cone Day! All day long our cones are $1.85.

Last night as I ran to Sam's for the store, I ran into an interesting problem: They were closed. At 8:30 in the evening, this is something that you don't run into very often these days. I'm actually glad that places close and I think that I'm just nostalgic enough to believe that the days when things closed at 5 and were shut down on Sundays were the good old days. However, I also am spoiled with the fact that so many things are open so late.

I noticed that the Wackiness has been missing from the Wednesday blogs this year. We've had a busy start to the year here at Sugarless deLite. So here is a little twist for your enjoyment.




If you look closely at the lable, you can see that this is the beer that the gentleman is drinking.

No comments: