True Story

On Wednesday at open, I had people waiting at the door. One lady says to me, "Can I ask you a question?"
Of course I am glad to answer. She asks "Do you sell local honey ?" I say that honey is not a good choice for our customers and that it raises blood sugar. Next question was " My fasting blood sugar was at 186 is this a problem? " I say that that is better for a doctor but that is not the highest I had heard. I suggested she see a doctor on this. The same lady walks around the store for around 10 minutes and asks if she can ask one more question. "I had a seizure around 2 weeks ago and I never had one before. Could this be related to my blood sugar levels? " I said you should go to the doctor on this seizure issue,Now.

My Point

We all have things that we don't want to deal with relating to our health. It may be a diet,exercise,a pain in a joint or many other things; however many people will not address the real issue in this case a seizure and worry more about  a 186 blood sugar level. We all have priorities in life if we could only organize them properly , we would be better off. Sometimes fear about health and problems is the number one cause of minor problems becoming major.


So get a check up and show yourself some love.


Today's Flavors

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Orange Vanilla and Chocolate Peanut Butter

Blog Special

Orange Vanilla yogurts is on Sale. The small will sell for today's predicted high of 79, so 79 cents Limit 1.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen