High Five

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Maple Nut, New York Cheesecake, and Banana Macadamia Nut.

Cone Day! All cones are on sale today for only $2.08 (regularly $2.77). Come in and enjoy a tasty treat today.


I'm down to my final five days at the store. I'm trying to make sure that I've got everything in order for Rick to take over the daily operations again. This work received a big boost on Saturday when I managed to locate my work folder from the old hard drive. This folder contains the vast majority of fliers, documents, pictures, excel documents, and other work that I have done over the last 5 1/2 years of managing the store.

Therefore, the amount of redo work has been massively reduced. Now, I've just got a few changes to make to the stores website. We'll be in position to make quick changes to the store assuming the transition to the new front end works well. These things are always iffy. Keep your fingers crossed.

Outside of the work front, Erica and I managed to squeeze in time on Sunday to take a trip over to Greenville to pick up a washer and dryer. Our old washer had a broken basin that was leaking each time it ran, so we had been using the apartment communities washers. These new/used ones, which were kindly given to us by one of Erica's old roommates, will be a welcome addition. There is just something that is very nice about the luxury of cleaning your own clothes at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen