Happy New Year!

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Banana Macadamia Nut.

Blogger Special: Give me the code word and get a free small yogurt to start the new year. The code word is Calendar.

It dawned on me last night as I went to bed that the computer at work does not yet have the Print Shop program on it. This is the program that I use to make the monthly calendar. The good news is that I have it on our computer at home. The bad news is that the calendar will be posted tomorrow.


I hope that everyone had a nice and safe New Year celebration. (Thanks to the Smiths for hosting.) Erica and I spent New Year's Day being lazy and doing a little shopping. We didn't do much for Christmas since we had gone on vacation to Eureka Springs, but we did decide to get a new set of towels. So, we went to Target yesterday to get our new set. We've now got two nice new sets (one from a wedding gift that we have still not started using). I'm looking forward to getting those cleaned and ready to use.

We also managed to fit in a trip to Best Buy, Game Stop, and the mall. I was able to knock out my Best Buy gift card on Odin Sphere which is a PS2 game that I have been wanting for a while now. I also racked up several other games at Game Stop with my gift card from there. I'm pretty sure that I am sitting at around one years worth of gaming entertainment, and I still have about 40 dollars worth of gift card spending to go.

I think that I might have out shopped Erica. After eating dinner, figuring out how to pick up a washer and dryer on Sunday, and making arrangements for our family vacation, we sat down to watch a movie. As it turns out, The Cutting Egde is still a cute movie if you can get past some of the cheese that was prevalent in the late 80's and early 90's. (Movie Rating: 3 out of 5) It was a nice end to a relaxing day. Besides, what is better than spending the first day of the new year with your loved one?

Yesterday's Comic Today: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen