Old Parts

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Banana Macadamia Nut.

Today's Special: Buy one yogurt, get one free from 4 PM to 6 PM this evening. (Excludes XL, limit one per customer.)

Sunday Special: Coke floats are only $2.99 all day long. (Regularly $4.62)

January Calendar: (click to enlarge)



There are no coupons for the month of January.


It's a good thing that I do my research before I rush out and buy things. I've been looking for a good deal on a video card for the last two months. Yesterday, I found two pretty good options for what I need. I looked at the reviews on several different web sites and had a thought. "I should probably check to see if the card is compatible with the computer."

It's a simple thought really. If I had not been in the process of researching, however, I probably would have skipped that thought all together. I just assumed that the computer would take a AGP or PCI-e card. Wrong! The Dell 2400 Dimension is apparently one of the last Dell's made that has only PCI support on the mother board. So, it looks like I'll have to settle for a nice old PCI card. Thankfully, the games that I want to play are a few years old as well. (The new computer build date has been settled: 2010.)

For those of you who don't like baseball (Valentine's day present: Pitchers and Catchers begin reporting on Feb. 14th this year), I offer that one of the reasons that there are so many people who do is the statistics that go along with the history of the sport. While it's true that sometimes the sport can get buried in the statistics, there are also statistics that just make the sport fun. Here is a link to the 2008 baseball year in review with just those type of statistics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen