Music to My Ears

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Brickle, Devil's Food Cake, Banana Cheesecake, and Boysenberry.

Chocolate Special! Our chocolate pecan turtles are on sale for $14.99 per pound (limit 2 pounds). Ask for the turtle special and save today.

Items that arrived today: Galaxy Granola, Chocolite Protein Bars, and Atkinson Peanut Butter Logs.


Yesterday, my wife got me one of those thinking of you gifts because, as she said, she was to excited to wait two months to give it to me for my birthday. I'm glad she didn't. In our almost five years of knowing one another, I'm going to put this one in the top five of gifts. I might even go as high as top three. What gift could rank so high you ask? Behold, a cassette tape of Prince and the Revolution's Purple Rain album.

Prince is one of my guilty music pleasures, and I consider Purple Rain one of his best albums. This tape will certainly come in handy on vacations to Austin or trips over to Arlington. It will also be nice for times when I want to rock out to When Doves Cry. Believe me, I can and do rock out to this song. In fact, I did this on the way into work today.

Quiz Day: What Do the Flowers You Pick Say About You?




What An Iris Says About You



You are incredibly hopeful and courageous.

Even when you've been challenged in life, you have faith that everything will work out.

Your feelings run deep, and you are a very grateful person.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, even though everywhere I look I've been seeing tulips and thinking how gorgeous they are- I had to pick this one, for it's pretty "daintyness".

What These Orchids Say About You
You are exotic and intricately beautiful.
You possess a unique grace that's both delicate and strong.
You are thoughtful and refined. You are the definition of class.
Anonymous said…
I also chose orchids. They are one of my favorites.
SerenitySprings said…
What These Daisies Say About You
You have a spirit of pure optimism. Your view of the world is eternally cheerful.
You are bold and vibrant. Incredibly striking, you always stand out in a crowd.
You are adaptable and flexible. You can thrive in almost any situation.
Traivor said…
Orchids are nice, but if I'm the definition of class something is very wrong. I'm not sure the lily fits either. Oh, well.

What A Lily Says About You
You are playful, flirty, and friendly.
You can easily light up a room... or someone's heart.
Your unique personality attracts a lot of attention!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen