Ready, Set, Bracket!
Yogurt Club members can get a small yogurt for only $1.45 today when they pay with their club card. Or, take one dollar off of any medium, large, or XL size yogurt.
This year there is a March Madness basketball tournament for our customers. Here are the rules to follow:
1. The link below to the bracket will be posted on the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday blog. Print this bracket out and fill it in with your selected teams.
3. Write your name and your phone number on the bracket sheet.
4. Turn in your selections no later than 8 PM on Wednesday evening.
What you get:
1. Everyone that turns in a bracket will get a free small yogurt. (Available only at the time that you turn the bracket in to us.)
2. The first place winner will get a 20 dollar gift card to Sugarless deLite. The second place winner will get a 15 dollar gift card to Sugarless deLite. The last place loser will get a 10 dollar gift card to Sugarless deLite.
Saturday night I got to see David Beckham play his first game in Dallas for the LA Galaxy. While it was a charity game that benefited UNICEF, the Frisco Miracle League and a charity of the Galaxy's choice, both team put in quite an effort that pleased the sellout crowd of over 20,000. FC Dallas looked rather sluggish in the first half, but they were bailed out by the great play of Sala, the goalkeeper. The Hoops came out strong in the second and pushed the LA Galaxy, but were not able to convert on any chances.
There were boos and cheers alike for Mr. Beckham each time he came to the corner. Thankfully, I had the same seats as last year and was a mere 20 feet from him as he took four of his patented corner shots. One was a beautiful cross that almost resulted in a goal in the early portion of the game. It was neat to see someone with that much star power on the pitch with an American team. I hope this is a sign of things to come. The game ended in a 0-0 tie; however, the show was well worthwhile. When I see the Galaxy again later this year, I must remember to bring my camera.
Puzzler: Find another word, besides SKIING, that contains the black letter tiles in exactly the same places.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!