The Memory Was Fuzy

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Caramel, Pina Colada, and Peach.

Cake Loaves Weekend! All of our cake loaves are on sale this weekend for $14.99 (regularly $19.99). If you have a special request for a loaf, make sure to call in today and place your order for tomorrow or Sunday. 972.644.2000. Not sure what we offer? Check out this link.


Green Tip: Credit card companies and banks often sell customer names and personal information to direct marketers; it's one of the reasons your mailbox is constantly stuffed with junk. Call you credit providers and tell them you don't want your information sold; it will cut down on the amount of unwanted mail you receive and toss. (Do Your Part: You can go to www.optoutprescreen.com or call the toll-free number 1.888.5OPTOUT to have the national credit bureaus remove your name from the lists they offer lenders. For any junk mail that does make it through, don't forget to recycle.) [Brought to you by Page-a-Day calendar.]

We rejoined Netflix this week, but we are trying the one movie with unlimited rentals. I figured that will net about 5 to 8 movies a month. The neat thing about this plan is that it includes unlimited streaming movies as well. It seems I now have some justification for my large monitor. I was actually able to watch a show from the couch. While I'm not 100% sure that I would want to watch a 3 hour movie this way, I didn't mind watching the TV show.

That show was Voltron: Defender of the Universe. This was one of my favorite shows of my youth. With a couple of episodes down, it's not holding up to the lofty spot that was held in my mind. But, I'm willing to spend some quality downtime giving it a chance to prove its merit. Besides, I don't think that the show really came into its own until seasons two and three.

Happy Birthday Wishes to Vincent Anthony Vaughn. Mr. Vaughn is an actor that is a well known member of the frat pack and is noted for many of his comedic roles. He was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. While he originally wanted to pursue a career in water polo, he became an actor after an auto accident derailed his plans. His break through role was in Swingers in 1996.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen