Get Your Vote On!

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Maple Nut, German Chocolate Cake, Pina Colada, and Lemon.

Get your cake slices buy one, get one free when you ask for the special today. (Free cake slice is of equal or lesser value. Limit two free slices.)

Double Bonus: Wear your I voted sticker, which are apparently hard to find, and ask for the "Voter Special" to get one free small yogurt.


If you are voting in the primary, today is the day. If you are voting in the Republican primary, then all you have to do is show up to your precinct polling station and vote. If you are voting as a Democrat, then you have the chance to legally vote twice. Vote today, then caucus for your candidate at your precinct polling station at 7 o'clock. Make sure to bring your proof of voting (a signed slip or stamped voter registration card). The caucus vote decides 30 percent of delegates. As a final reminder, you can vote in either the Democratic or Republican primary, but you can only vote in one or the other.

So my wife has managed to solve the problem of growing herbs at the apartment. (I was afraid to put any outside because of the kids in the apartment community.) For our anniversary, she got me two herbs that like to grow indoors which she lovingly planted all by herself. One plant is basil and the other is a lime mint. These should both make cooking a little more interesting. I also got the book Heaven which is on my TBR list for 2008. This book is huge! I'm not sure what I was thinking, but it looks like one I will enjoy.

Puzzler:

What is the difference between the words on the left and on the right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen