True Blue

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Caramel, Pina Colada, and Peach.

Brownie Day: Ask for our brownie special and get your brownies 2 for 5 dollars. (Limit Four)

The bagels, pita, and English Muffins have arrived! We have a fresh stock of all varieties of bagels (Blueberry, Sweet Wheat, Cinnamon, White, Onion, and Perfect 10), both types of pita, and the English Muffins. Come in and get yours today! Great options for Weight Watchers®.

We also got in our shipment of PB2. This great tasting peanut butter has quickly become one of our top selling items. Don't forget to check it out this weekend.


We've got a new template for the blog. I had a wonderful template picked out yesterday, but the horizontal line that separates the store business from the rest of the stuff was not showing up on it. After about 20 minutes of searching for a solution, I opted for a different template and changed up the colors on it. I hope you like the coloration. It was inspired by my baby blue St. Louis Cardinals shirt. Let me know what you think.

The spring weather is upon us. While we might still have a cool day or two in our future, I think that we're mostly into our spring pattern. Despite what some people might believe about me, I do actually like spring time weather. The cool mornings and warmer days are nice. I just don't like the allergies and the bugs that come a long with the weather. At least you get the occasional good and rainy day out of the mix. Well, that and baseball. :)

Thursday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen