It's Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas to all our customers! We hope your Christmas Day is filled with all the joy, peace, and prosperity possible. In the spirit of this holiday, we would like to thank you for your support during the year. We are grateful for all our great customers and look forward to serving you in the new year.

While our manager is taking a well deserved vacation, I will be blogging through the week. I spent my morning at my volunteer job at Childrens.To all my friendly staff friends at Children's Medical Center, I wish you all a safe and great holiday.

We will be open tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM.

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper (Mint), Pumpkin, Marshmallow, and Egg Nog.

Hours for the remainder of the year:

December 26th-December 29th: 10 AM to 6 PM
December 30th: 12 PM to 6 PM
December 31st: 10 AM to 4 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen